Saturday, January 6, 2018

This is the only Holmes rulebook I've seen that was signed by Holmeshimself.




This is the only Holmes rulebook I've seen that was signed by Holmes himself. It's a first print (Lizard Logo, F116-R code). The image was posted by Zach Glazar (who is a member here but I don't know if he monitors the group) in a thread on the Acaeum in May 2016. It was part of a collection of an unidentified TSR employee who also had a number of LJN D&D toy prototypes. Most of the photos in the thread have disappeared (thanks, photobucket!) but luckily I saved a copy of this. https://www.acaeum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?cache=1&f=1&t=15531&c=1

5 comments:

  1. Chris Holmes Thanks for the confirmation! I've have two of his signed/inscribed books myself (not Holmes rulebooks) and the signature matches those too. One is a copy of Mordred that Jeff Leason just auctioned on Ebay, and another is a King Arthur book I got from one of the Billy Galaxy auctions.

    ReplyDelete