Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Any interest in a pickup game of the Gen Con X tournament dungeon at Gary Con this year?

Any interest in a pickup game of the Gen Con X tournament dungeon at Gary Con this year? At least one or all three parts, using the original pregens with Holmes/OD&D rules...this was the adventure by Bob Blake used at the Playboy Resort back in 1977 (now of course the Grand Geneva resort, where we'll all be).

https://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=70763
https://www.dragonsfoot.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=70763

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Let's work out a time. I have a Silver badge so I haven't signed up for anything yet. I will message you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent - I'm also Silver so won't know until Saturday what I can get into. Will be mostly interested in Holmes/OD&D or B/X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always. I have Gold badge and have registered for games. My schedule is a little tight but if you guys pick a day and time, I'll do my best to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charley Phipps Awesome - at the moment, I'm leaning towards just running part one, since there's going to be so much gaming to be had! Then maybe parts 2 and 3 at subsequent Gary Cons...part 1 can be a really fun town adventure - think Sanctuary from Thieves' world

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to say "yes" to this, but my Gary Con schedule is already pretty full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like after the TSR Artists Panel on Friday evening is a go! I posted a heads-up on the Dragonsfoot GaryCon X thread.

    ReplyDelete