Friday, December 16, 2016

FANTASTIC! EXCITING! IMAGINATIVE!

FANTASTIC! EXCITING! IMAGINATIVE!
The Plan Going Forward...

So, a couple of days ago, I posted about how art on pages 16 and 18 hadn't gotten any love... They have gotten some attention so far (and I think some is in progress). Sometime next week (or maybe after Christmas), I will 'shut down' those pages. Submissions I know are "en route" will still be fine. I will then "open up" a new set of two or three pages of art that haven't gotten much attention, and we can tinker with those...

I suppose we'll just go along like that until the zine is full.

[That earlier post: https://plus.google.com/118236109732656640763/posts/5tZT73HwU16 ]

[One other: https://plus.google.com/118236109732656640763/posts/7AYRhT6ujcN ]

8 comments:

  1. I have hesitated to enter anything, because the more I looked at the illustrations on pages 16 & 18, the more I could only focus on a short-short story based on the cover of the book itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the memo Jon Wilson
    I forgot I still owe you a few hundred wd#.
    You'll have it by Sat. (late) or Sun. (a.m.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert Fairbanks, I'd've sent an electronic mail to check in eventually... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandpa Chet, if it were a bigger project, I'd say I'd like to look at that, as an editor — but I'm trying to keep the size of the thing in a still-practical-to-print-out-as-a-zine range...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's ok. It keeps growing, and may end up as a novella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We privately sent you a submission, courtesy of James and Robyn George...

    ReplyDelete