Friday, December 2, 2016

FANTASTIC! EXCITING! IMAGINATIVE! Update:

FANTASTIC! EXCITING! IMAGINATIVE! Update:

I'm excited by what's been sent in already, and looking forward to seeing more from you all. Remember, it's just 500 words or less. There is no big commitment here. Scratch down an idea that someone else might get a kick out of for their Holmes game and you're done!

We have until the 10th for YOUR entry for the zine!

But I've had a further thought....

I'd really like to see ALL of the illustrations covered, at least by a little something or other, so I'll tell you what I'ma gonna do...

After the 10th, I'll compile what's been sent in/posted to that point, and if there are any "unloved" illustrations with zero submissions, I will post here as to which those are and open up a week or so for new submissions based on those particular illustrations.

So the 10th is still the text deadline (art deadline is later). But there may be a "Round Two," for pick-up articles.

Sound fair?

3 comments:

  1. If you'd like to contribute, but you're not feeling inspired, this is a link to the post that breaks down the illustrations and pitches a few thought-provokers for each one...

    https://plus.google.com/118236109732656640763/posts/geDKi23VNM1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon, I have a drawing for you but I am not sure how to give it to you. Zach has my Email address if that helps. I am computer challenged

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris Holmes  -- awesome.
    You can email it to me at wilson 4681220 at gmail. Zach has my email as well, if that's any help there...
    or
    You can post it to the group if you prefer -- then I can just download it and plonk it into the layout.

    ReplyDelete