Thursday, February 9, 2017

If you missed my previous post to Circles, I'll be at Gary Con this year. Here's my schedule so far:

If you missed my previous post to Circles, I'll be at Gary Con this year. Here's my schedule so far:

Fri (arriving in the morning)
12-4 Acrid Herald (spy-type RPG) scenario with Merle Rasmussen (author of Top Secret)
4-8 "The Last Great Adventure - in 3D" AD&D adventure with Harold Johnson (author of C1 Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan)
9-12 Gen Con 50 celebration at Horticultural Hall, original home of Gen Con

Sat
8-12 Orc's Drift CHAINMAIL game
2-4 Dungeon! boardgame with the designer David Megarry

Sun
10-12 Dragon Lairds with Tom Wham
12-4 Braunstein IV: Banania with David Wesely

Still have a few slots left on Saturday; I may sign up for some of the Keep on the Borderlands 5E.

Originally shared by Zenopus Archives

It's official: I'm going to Gary Con for the first time this year, from Fri-Sun. Forty years ago in 1977 Gen Con was held in the same hotel. Still choosing events, but so far I'm in several games run by their creators: Dungeon with David Megarry, Dragon Lairds with Tom Wham, a Braunstein variant with David Wesely, plus a Gen Con 50 celebration at Horticultural Hall, where the first Gen Con was held.

6 comments:

  1. I will have to catch you next year. But, if you make it out to the left coast be sure to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought we might be in Orc Drift together, but I'm playing it Friday. Maybe I'll see you around the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, wish I could play with Tom Wham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post how the game Acrid Herald goes, I seen the rules last year I wonder how they tuned it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I won't be able to make it this year, hoping to get there soon, though.

    ReplyDelete