Monday, October 1, 2018

If any Holmes fans are going to be at PAX Unplugged in Philadelphia in a couple of months (11/30-12/2), I'm going to...

If any Holmes fans are going to be at PAX Unplugged in Philadelphia in a couple of months (11/30-12/2), I'm going to be running a Holmes Basic session using B1 In Search of the Unknown as envisioned by Dyson Logos in his "ReQuasqueton" map (reduced down to about 16 rooms). It's part of a larger old-school gaming effort at the convention. I'll share scheduling info as I have it.
https://rpgcharacters.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/tuesday-map-requasqueton/

5 comments:

  1. This guy!
    But I’m mostly working (running the BWHQ merch Booth).
    I’d love to play though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy Action (and anyone else), there will also be old school games being run throughout the weekend in the same room as the Classic RPG Library. If you can't make Wayne's time slot, there'll also be other old school goodness in other time slots : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone who's going, Classic RPGs are on the menu (this year, we're official!): http://unplugged.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/classic-rpgs1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' forward to meeting y'all there! Gonna be running some games myself.

    ReplyDelete