Tuesday, October 9, 2018

FYI --- as of today, the original Gamma World RPG (1E) is up on Drive Thru in both PDF and Print-on-Demand versions!

FYI --- as of today, the original Gamma World RPG (1E) is up on Drive Thru in both PDF and Print-on-Demand versions! $10 PDF, $20 POD, or $22 for both. It's the boxed set rather than the just the rulebook, so it includes the map. No low-impact dice, however : ) (Link includes my affiliate number.)

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/249987/Gamma-World-1e?manufacturers_id=44&affiliate_id=53395

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/249987/Gamma-World-1e?manufacturers_id=44&affiliate_id=53395

8 comments:

  1. As you can see from the image, it has the Face Logo rather than the earlier Lizard Logo or Wizard Logo, so it is a later printing. I'm not sure if there are any textual differences in these printings, but I may get this so I can check it against my Wizard Logo copy Edit: just checked, my hardcopy is actually a Face Logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make a comparison either... my original copy is not accessable at the moment, and the reference copy at my desk is Face Logo, too.

    Some low-impact dice PDFs would be sweet! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely investing in a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked my hardcopy of the 3rd printing (1981, Face Logo) versus a pdf of the 2nd printing (Aug 1978, Wizard Logo), and didn't note any differences other than copyright info / product listing etc. I'm still curious if the 1st printing (Lizard Logo) has any differences.

    ReplyDelete