Monday, October 22, 2018

Got my Amazon shipping notification for my pre-ordered copy of deluxe Art & Arcana!

Got my Amazon shipping notification for my pre-ordered copy of deluxe Art & Arcana! Should be delivered tomorrow. Here's another preview article about it from Polygon today.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/22/18001762/dungeons-and-dragons-art-arcana-visual-history-book-review-excerpt
https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/22/18001762/dungeons-and-dragons-art-arcana-visual-history-book-review-excerpt

13 comments:

  1. Does the regular book come with the Tomb of Horrors tourney module or do you have to spring for the box set

    ReplyDelete
  2. The regular does not. I got a regular edition for free from Penguin and am giving it away through Twitter because I had to own the deluxe edition, and who needs both?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here but I have to wait a bit longer. Living in Europe sometimes sucks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m waiting for the BN.com special edition to arrive which has extra content (but not the TOH module or posters). It’s also half the price...

    barnesandnoble.com - Dungeons and Dragons Art and Arcana: A Visual History (B&N Exclusive Edition)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the deluxe set in today's mail. It is a heavy tome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally opening my set now, after falling asleep early two nights in a row...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely packaged by Amazon, no corners bumped this time. It's in a massive, heavy box

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holmes Basic set advertisement on page vii, the 'Who Needs to Hang Around?' overalls kid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just purchased this tonight at a game store - felt I had to after paging through it for 20 minutes while my son played in a 5e game at an open table

    ReplyDelete