Tuesday, August 8, 2017

In a post here last month I brainstormed a brief history of Portown, with some ideas for adventures that could be...

In a post here last month I brainstormed a brief history of Portown, with some ideas for adventures that could be set at different times (basically different adaptations of the Sample Dungeon). Today I revised this material and posted it on the blog:

http://zenopusarchives.blogspot.com/2017/08/portown-adventuring-eras.html
http://zenopusarchives.blogspot.com/2017/08/portown-adventuring-eras.html

5 comments:

  1. These are great! It could be fun to play a mini campaign with groups at different eras, going back and forth in time as more stuff is discovered about the site.
    Side note: the one time I ran the sample dungeon, it was in a post apocalyptic setting, and Lemunda was the ruler of Portown too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post-apocalyptic! Great idea. At one point I was thinking about a time travel scenario where the PCs from the present day travel back in time to when the Zenopus tower was still standing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach H It'd be a great way to show off all your stuff without getting overcomplicated with flashbacks and other Chris Nolan antics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.. it's pretty much an established fact that not every secret from the pre-existing city upon which Portown was built on, has been discovered yet.. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lt_lolcat I was actually in touch with the author (hackhamster) of that last year, and we briefly discussed me hosting his version on my site, but it fell off the radar. I should follow up on that

    ReplyDelete