Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Built this monster with the Monster Reference Table (from the Zenopus Archives, natch!), so I included "Basic Stats".

Built this monster with the Monster Reference Table (from the Zenopus Archives, natch!), so I included "Basic Stats"...

Originally shared by Jon Wilson (bygrinstow)

ROT-PIXIE
Init +0 Melee Atk  • spike +4 (1d6+) AC 15 HD 4d8+2 (20 hp) MV 10, fly 45 Act 1d24 + 1d16 SP blitzkrieg, light-absorbing Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +2 AL C Some forests are strong with Fae magic. When this magic is corrupted, the Fae creatures this magic produces ...

6 comments:

  1. I freakin' love it. I just did a series of odd-ball, sprites & pixies for Storm Bunny Studios. AND have recently pitched some others. Messin with the fey is my thing, but "Rot Pixie" is brilliant Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND you just gave me like four plagerlicious ideas ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, shucks... Zach's Monster thingy is the true genius work — I just connected the dots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the creepiest monster I have seen in a while. Maybe they should make a sound so the poor players know they are being attacked by a monster and not a disease.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris Holmes, I hope that's "creepy in a good way"...
    Then again, All Hallows Eve is nigh, and creeps are in order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes creepy in a good way of course.

    ReplyDelete