Monday, August 14, 2017

Old notes expanding the Holmes sample dungeon.

I stumbled upon some old notes expanding the Holmes sample dungeon. I believe my intention was to add a stairway at the end of the hall heading west from room N. I was inspired to post it cause of all the cool sample dungeon stuff I've seen recently on Zenopus archives. I do not think this is as well thought out as that stuff.

Originally shared by Herman Klang

This is my addition to the Holmes sample dungeon.
http://dungeonsofklang.blogspot.com/2017/08/while-preparing-for-game-yesterday-i.html

8 comments:

  1. Cool!

    The design of the "prayer" room looks familiar, but I can't place it off the top of my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it is based off something. I mean it is very similar to the synagogues I've been to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there's a squarish such place in the Tomb of Horrors... I may be crossing that image up in my head with some other significant room that's triangularish like that one you've drawn...
    ~shrugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am gonna come clean. I don't own Tomb of horrors and have never gotten my hands on a copy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This got caught in the G+ spam filter for some reason; just approved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. No shame in not owning ToH. Just something new to discover....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zach H I wondered about that, when I saw that you'd shared it, after I'd commented originally on what I thought was this group.

    I've heard reports of other filter weirdness in other groups, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late to this party too... but I could run this as-is right now! Awesome stuff, Herman Klang! :)

    ReplyDelete