Thursday, July 27, 2017

OK - round 2.

OK - round 2... I've made a new version of the Original Tower of Zenopus as a LAYERED PDF - the original 40 year old version and a NEW version that I will be running at NTRPGCon 2018 in Dallas. It adds Rooms S1 and S2 and a legend for each room's occupants. Playing with Layers, you can display a totally blank map, different room key methods, two legends for different timelines and more!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1nRJckQLlGNm9YVFZSWmFpcTQ/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1nRJckQLlGRUJTamQyZklub28/view?usp=sharing

12 comments:

  1. The linked file says it has been trashed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art Braune​ I just tried it from both links (picture and link proper). Must have been a google glitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try it from my computer in a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Art Braune​. Very odd. I wish I could find an android pdf reader that can toggle layers. It's very cool to see the changes to the dungeon by toggling a checkbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous work Steven Muchow​... 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Art Braune thank you! I strive to make a great presentation. I'm gearing up to publish some OSR product over the next few months. You can see some items on rpgnow.com - RPGNow.com - The Leading Source for Indie RPGs. myth merchant press.

    ReplyDelete
  7. +Steven Muchow have you thought about trying BLUEHACK? It's basically TBH hacked for Holmes.
    drivethrurpg.com - DriveThruRPG.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Thomas yep. I own it. I have a version of rules tuned for convention play that I'll be using. I used lots of hacks of of TBH to draw inspiration from to make my version. Each player will receive a copy of the rules when at the table.

    ReplyDelete