Saturday, July 1, 2017

Continued our family holmes edition game last night and I'm really pleased with how smoothly things run with the...

Continued our family holmes edition game last night and I'm really pleased with how smoothly things run with the group. I'm basically using the Outdoor survival movement and water/food rules above ground and I think when it comes to segments where the group doesn't want to spend a lot of time exploring a hex, I will just use a random event/encounter table I'm cooking up. Thanks to the group for all the advice and links over the past few months, especially.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way to get the Outdoor Survival game or rules in PDF?>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael Strange The thing you need is one of the inserts, it contains the TEC (terrain effects chart) that tell you the cost of number of movement points to travel into the hex. Additionally, you have the insert that shows number of hexes you can move based on having been fed/water. I think it might be on boardgamegeek

    ReplyDelete