Sunday, March 8, 2015

How many DF city sets will it take to build the Keep?

How many DF city sets will it take to build the Keep?

Originally shared by Rob Conley

Revenge errr.. Return of Dwarven Forge
I am dooooomed The third dwarven forge kickstarter is up and this time it is about the city. I recommend watching the video and looking carefully at how Stefan Pokorny designed it. It pretty nifty in my opinion. The only downside that it looks like it will ...
http://batintheattic.blogspot.com/2015/03/revenge-errr-return-of-dwarven-forge.html

1 comment:

  1. Amazing terrain pieces. I love the Dwarven Forge stuff, but unfortunately unless you have a ton of space to set it up in (and store when not in use) and a reasonable amount of time to set it up, I don't find it practical for gaming use. Aesthetically unimpressive as my trusty Chessex battlemats may be, they will remain in service for the foreseeable future.

    If I ever win the lottery though, look out - it'll be 1:1 scale Greyhawk City using Dwarven Forge's city terrain pieces : )

    ReplyDelete