Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gateway to Adventure Catalog PDF




Not only is the new D&D Expert Set pdf a scan of the 1st printing, it also has an unlisted bonus: At the end are scans of the other contents of the Expert Set (other than X1), including one version of the famous Gateway to Adventure TSR. And it's the earlier version that shows the Holmes Basic rulebook side by side with an entry for the Expert Booklet. Although I now see that elsewhere in the catalog they show the new Moldvay Set cover.

4 comments:

  1. me too. whens X1 gonna be up i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. More a mini gazetteer than just a module.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, X1. I've sort of run the module several times, but PCs are generally all over the map. X1 is what taught me about running sandbox games long before I'd heard the term.

    ReplyDelete