Monday, June 11, 2018

Back home after a game-filled #ntrpgcon.

Back home after a game-filled #ntrpgcon. I shared many games here as I played them, but didn't have time for my last event --- Saturday night's Return to the Tower of Zenopus. A big thank you to my players for a fantastic game! Going around the table from my left we had an enthusiatic Henry Grohe (Sunna), Allan Grohe (Maximillian the Centaur), Jonathan Perkel (Boinger), Carl Heyl (Bardan the Dwarf), Courtney Heyl (Hortensa the Amazon), Chris Holmes (Olaf & Haldor), Jimm Johnson (Sir Geoffrey), Keith Sloan (Murray the M-U) and Noah Green (Zereth). #brazenheadofzenopus

9 comments:

  1. I haven't enjoyed a game that much since Dad was the DM. What a great group and a great adventure. A technical note, I liked how you gave us all copies of the old map so we could all argue about which way to go. This encouraged every one to visualize the dungeon and try to guess where the treasure might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Holmes Thank you...!!! It was an honor to run this for you and the others, 40 years after the original was released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kicking myself for not getting in on this session, sounds like it turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Timothy Drennon I'm planning on running it again at future cons 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henry and I had a wonderful time playing, thank you so much for running the game, Zach H, and for making room for Henry to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it was a lot of fun - have to try to make it to Texas next year!

    ReplyDelete