Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I switched my #ntrpgcon game - which had no sign-ups yet - to Saturday evening at 7 PM so I could play in Chris...

I switched my #ntrpgcon game - which had no sign-ups yet - to Saturday evening at 7 PM so I could play in Chris Holmes' just scheduled D&D in Pellucidar game in the afternoon.

The link to my game is the same: https://tabletop.events/conventions/ntrpgcon-2018/schedule/393 (I now have one two sign-up(s), so two one pre-purchase, 3 general admission tix left)

Chris' game is here : https://tabletop.events/conventions/ntrpgcon-2018/schedule/401 (2 sign-ups inc myself; 2 pre-purchase tix left, 4 general admission).

(NT allows early registration for half of the seats in each game, for $5 each. The remaining seats are available in general registration on April 15th - actually April 14th right at midnight CST).

10 comments:

  1. Jonathan Perkel grabbed a spot, so 1 pre-purchase ticket left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zach I was going to do the same for you but than I got distracted. So I will keep it the same. Hope to see you at my table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to see if I've got time away from the booth to register for one of the free seats! Thanks for the heads-up :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I haven’t thought about Pellucidar for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankly, neither had I till some interest in Red Axe of Pellucidar prompted me to re read it. Then Zach showed me that Dad had intended on running a Pellucidar game at a Gen con. His plans were changed by the birth of my sister I think. I decided to reread all the Pellucidar books and got a few ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris, you dad had stats for the Pellucidar monsters in one of the Alarums & Excursions articles. If you don't have it I can send it over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read most of the Pellucidar novels in high school. The first Burroughs I read. I didn't know about Mahars of Pellucidar at the time though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure. I would love to see the article. Thanks for the info on the convention; I usually sleep through the sign up time so now maybe I will spend the 5 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the Pellucidar novels - remember coming across "Mahars" years later and couldn't believe there was a pastiche I hadn't heard of! Funny thing is that I had no idea who JEH was until getting back into D&D when my son was old enough to play

    ReplyDelete