Sunday, September 10, 2017

"From hell's heart I stab at thee!" Just saw the Wrath of Khan in the theatre for the first time since the original...

"From hell's heart I stab at thee!" Just saw the Wrath of Khan in the theatre for the first time since the original run...! Great to see it on the big screen & as powerful as the first time. I'll always tear up at the end. It will be playing again tonight at 7 and on the 13th at 2 and 7. Check your local listings!!!
https://www.fathomevents.com/events/star-trek-ii

3 comments:

  1. I was 15 when it hit theaters and I went opening night. Sat in front. I was surrounded by a sea of 8-12 year olds.
    The movie was great. We get to That Part. I'm teary, but someone behind me is crying as if the world has ended. Great wracking sobs of the truly bereft. I turn around to comfort the little kid and....
    ...the guy is at least 35, obviously chaperoning the kids. And he is just broken down with grief. The kids are looking at him is confusion.
    I return to the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was at the 2:00pm showing today and it was just as magical as the first time I saw it in 1982 on opening night. They captured something timeless in those movies. 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people make this film a Thanksgiving tradition. I would think it would be a great one to share with family. I would add Princess Bride to the list.

    ReplyDelete