Sunday, January 8, 2017

Here is the preview version of FANTASTIC! EXCITING! IMAGINATIVE!

Here is the preview version of FANTASTIC! EXCITING! IMAGINATIVE!

I've held back the cover, as well as the last page of the zine which features the art Chris Holmes submitted (plus the entry which that art inspired). It'll be nice to have a surprise or two to look forward to for the final release.

You'll see the empty art-blocks, where the art is still in progress. But since this zine will be available for free, there's no reason to hold it all back 'til it's done.

If you notice any typos or other editorial issues, please let me know.

And if the link isn't working, let me know, so I can learn myself a bit more google-fu.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8HxKwjra6zaYWNrRG5PLXRZTHM/view?usp=sharing_eixpa_nl&ts=5872a7b1

5 comments:

  1. And special thanks to The GIant Ebony Hand, for lending a.... well, y'know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    And YAY, I got the link to work!
    I'm not completely incompetent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you nailed it m'man.
    I'll shoot you over any hiccups that I saw here in a bit.
    Gonna look it over one more time first though, this is really cool stuff Jon, what a blast!
    - (People will be banging down your door to be part of the next one I bet.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, definitely want in on the next one! I didn't even know this was a thing until last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice addition to our Holmes library!

    ReplyDelete