Sunday, August 7, 2016

Rob Kuntz will soon be releasing a DVD called "El Raja Key Archive" with scans of ~1,100 of his notes for D&D...

Rob Kuntz will soon be releasing a DVD called "El Raja Key Archive" with scans of ~1,100 of his notes for D&D adventures from the 70s onward (6.8 GB). Rob was a co-DM (with Gygax) of Castle Greyhawk in the 70s; hopefully this will include some of his CG material.

Originally shared by Rob Kuntz

El Raja Key Archive Sample Image
"The Mound" &" Ruins of Seer" Adoined Super Adventure This is from the "Ruins of Seer" a massive Greyhawk Adventure I had written BitD (1983-1985) and that was never published due to TSR's inimical stance with Gary and myself and the marginalization of Grey...

4 comments:

  1. Hmm. My initial thoughts on the DVD are "I guess it's for historical poking rather than actual utility/running" and "crap, do I even own a computer that has a DVD drive in it any more?" (answer: no)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's bloody awesome - look forward to grabbing one of these : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a computer with a DVD drive, and definitely want to see this!   :)

    ReplyDelete