Thursday, August 25, 2016

If you are in the DC/Baltimore area, consider attending Tridentcon 3 on Columbus Day weekend (Oct 8-9) in Severna...

If you are in the DC/Baltimore area, consider attending Tridentcon 3 on Columbus Day weekend (Oct 8-9) in Severna Park, MD. Organized by Erik Jensen, this con has both old & new school games. I'll be running an OD&D game in the afternoon on Sat. There are also games by other members here Eric Hoffman James Spahn Noah Stevens Humza K Pearce Shea Charley Phipps plus Reynaldo Madrinan & Larry Hollis. The full game schedule can be seen on Warhorn (link below). #tridentcon
https://warhorn.net/events/tridentcon-2016

9 comments:

  1. Also Reynaldo Madrinan and Larry Hollis, each on G+ but not members here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me that I needed to actually register to run my game. Whoops.

    Also. Tridentcon last year (only one I went to), is great and everyone that can go should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charley Phipps (who just joined here; he's Druvas on DF) is also running an AD&D game, I1 Dwellers in the Forbidden City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Word. Thanks, Zach. I'm humbled at how fast that game filled up. I wish I had time to run another one. Perhaps next Tridentcon, I'll run multiple sessions in an old school tournament fashion and have prizes and whatnot. I think it would be fun. I try to get to Garycon every couple of years out in Lake Geneva, WI. I remember one group, Dead Games Society, iirc, had cool rings made for everyone that played in one of their games. I'd love to do something like that at cons as well.

    Speaking of Dragonsfoot, what's your (and others here) handle over there? I'm not as active as I once was but I still pop in and read some of the forums.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charley Phipps I'm zenopus77 on DF (someone else already had "zenopus"!). We've messaged a few times over the years, and I recognized your RW name from your S7 Howling Hills module.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zach H heh, I recognize your handle now and remember messaging a bit here and there. Sorry! It's been a while and I'm kind of forgetful. :-)

    Once again, I'm humbled that anyone even knows about Howling Hills. Looking forward to having you in the Forbidden City game. Should be fun if I do t screw it up!

    ReplyDelete