Wednesday, August 31, 2016

An interesting challenge from Christopher Mennell: Make this drawing ofmine into a map.




An interesting challenge from Christopher Mennell: Make this drawing of mine into a map. He did an awesome job of coloring it.

Originally shared by Christopher Mennell

OKAY GOOGLE HIVEMIND:

Here is a drawing by Zach H that I asked if I could take it and turn it into a map. Zach agreed, and then I turned the image over to Christian Kessler to break up the picture into colored regions.

Now I'd like to fill each area in, like a hex crawl.

And then I thought, "Why not have people on Google do it?"

So Google: pick a numbered/colored region, pick one of the images, and describe what it represents.

Note: The castle at the center is underwater.

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Actually I had Christian Kessler color it...I just had the idea to mapify it! :)

    ReplyDelete