Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I recently mentioned that I'll be running the first part of the Gen Con X tournament at Gary Con this year, a town...

I recently mentioned that I'll be running the first part of the Gen Con X tournament at Gary Con this year, a town adventure in which the PCs need to locate the key to a long-dead wizard's tower. While not strictly Holmes, the tournament used OD&D+Greyhawk and was held the year the Holmes Basic Set was released at Gen Con.

So far, I've requested a 4-hour time slot on Thursday, from 10am-2pm, but I'm not sure where it will end up. I'd also like to run it a second time, probably during an evening time slot. I'll be using the original 4th level pre-gens, and perhaps run the other two rounds in subsequent years, using the same characters. Should be a lot of fun!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great, I wish you luck and look fwd to hearing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be there in time for the Thur morning game, but I'm on board if you run it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott Mob Will be sure to post all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zach H Stay tuned, will be sure to add another time...

    ReplyDelete