Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A set of officially licensed figures by Grenadier for the Dungeonboardgame.




A set of officially licensed figures by Grenadier for the Dungeon boardgame. From 1979 or 1980. The board shown in the advertisement is the older version with tiny cards that you could fit on each room. Looks like the set had 8 figures, 2 each for Hero, Elf, Superhero, Wizard, probably recycled from their other products. #dungeonboardgame

Pic is from Lost Minis wiki -
http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Dungeon%21

2 comments:

  1. I'll take three sets at that price please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I just dragged my 1981 copy out of storage and was thinking about what miniatures I should use with it. I had no idea that such a set ever existed, although I have all of the individual figures from the other Grendier sets. $2.98 was a steal!

    ReplyDelete