Friday, June 5, 2015

I made a 1-page pdf replica of the Draw Your Own Floor Plan sheet from B2.

I made a 1-page pdf replica of the Draw Your Own Floor Plan sheet from B2. As in the original, the grid is 30 squares horizontally, 41 vertically. The header font is a Futura 11.5 bolded. Not an exact match to the original but pretty close. Download and draw away! Let me know how it prints. I first optimized it in Word, but then the pdf printed dark so I had to go back in Word and make the line width smaller. The final version came out slightly lighter than the original, but that's not terrible since it will make the dungeon stand out better. I'm working on some more of these in other styles (smaller squares, other colors).

Find this on the Holmes Ref page:
https://sites.google.com/site/zenopusarchives/home/holmes-ref

1 comment: