Friday, January 23, 2015

A new Holmes Reference Sheet - Third Level Spells!

A new Holmes Reference Sheet - Third Level Spells! A single pdf sheet with the Level 3 spells from the original list in the rulebook, but with  descriptions added. I sourced the effects from OD&D but re-wrote them for brevity. The page is numbered 16a if you want to tuck it in the right place in your rulebook. Let me know if you come across any typos/errors. For fun, I also included my illo of Monster Summoning I (wizard summoning G. Cube from the 1st level monster table). #holmesref

Find this on the Holmes Ref page: 
https://sites.google.com/site/zenopusarchives/home/holmes-ref

10 comments:

  1. Love it, great work! But for some reason I don't get a "Download" option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's going in my Blue Binder of Holmes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter Fröhlich It took a bit of searching but I found the problem. A box in Google Drive was marked "Prevent Viewers from Downloading". I unchecked it, and I think there should be a download option now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extra kudos for re-writing OD&D descriptions for brevity! There are not that many superfluous words in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea I'm rather surprised nobody thought of it until now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael Thomas Actually, they are not all shorter - some of the OD&D Vol 1 descriptions are just a single sentence. But you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I just realized that you have these cool bridge sheets for the first time. Kudos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Into the Holmes folder this shall go, joining the rest of your awesome one-page ref sheets! Thanks Zach. :D

    ReplyDelete