Thursday, December 4, 2014

Noble Knight has the new Metamorphosis Alpha Deluxe hardcover from Goodman Games in stock for $58.46.

Noble Knight has the new Metamorphosis Alpha Deluxe hardcover from Goodman Games in stock for $58.46. Only 1 left though! Down from 6 earlier today; I bought one of those, convinced after seeing Wayne Rossi's photos the other day.
http://www.nobleknight.com/ProductDetail.asp_Q_ProductID_E_2147565121_A_InventoryID_E_2148171938_A_ProductLineID_E_2137430311_A_ManufacturerID_E_2145082521_A_CategoryID_E_16_A_GenreID_E_

10 comments:

  1. That's a heck of a steal for this incredible book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is quite wonderful, all of the reprinted articles and additions basically amount to a sourcebook for MA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, I'm still waiting for my backer copy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric Hoffman these are backer copies - Noble Knight backs most of the big Goodman and Frog God Kickstarters and gets copies at the retailer tier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, my son got his color version last week but my signed leathers are still  out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, I didn't back the KS so I didn't realize that all backers hadn't gotten their copies. I just posted it hoping someone else here would be able to get this book. The KN Fall sale ends tomorrow so I think their price for this will be higher after that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last copy has been sold, hope someone here got it. It says it is on order, so I'll update this if it is re-stocked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Deluxe Met Alpha is back in stock at NK. 8 copies, $65 plus shipping. Same link as above. They also have 5 copies of the Gold Foil version for $120.

    ReplyDelete