Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Maps of a keep by Dyson Logos in the style of the maps of The Keep




Maps of a keep by Dyson Logos in the style of the maps of The Keep from B2.

Originally shared by Dyson Logos

Hey folks, miss me?

Internet is back, and I've got maps of a keep on the blog!

On Friday I posted the map of Greater Briar Keep – designed to fill a role similar to the very familiar to most “Keep on the Borderlands”. Today’s map is a closeup of the structure of the main keep, expanded over four levels. There could technically be a map of the fifth level, but it would just be the battlements on top of the two towers of the keep.

And here are both maps in question:

2 comments:

  1. This is the actual post from his blog. He says the maps are free to use in a non-commercial manner.
    http://rpgcharacters.wordpress.com/2014/06/10/tuesday-map-briar-keep-detail-map/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Who knows, I may just replace my "classic" B2 map with one of his... I recently noticed that there should really be a few more shops/artisans/professionals around that keep, but the old map doesn't have enough space.

    ReplyDelete