Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Short notice, but Paul Stormberg is running an AMA on the Gygax IP on Reddit today from 12-2 CST.

Short notice, but Paul Stormberg is running an AMA on the Gygax IP on Reddit today from 12-2 CST. Info via Erik Tenkar

Announcement link: https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/adylvq/paul_stormberg_who_is_currently_cataloguing_all/

This is the actual link where he is responding: https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/ae9ef5/the_lost_treasures_of_gygax_ask_me_anything/

http://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/adylvq/paul_stormberg_who_is_currently_cataloguing_all/

7 comments:

  1. Hey Zach H, in the face of the impending Plus-apocalypse, are you moving any of these groups to MeWe or FB or somewhere similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen Newton I've created a Holmes Basic MeWe group but haven't been using it much. I may start using it more once G+ goes away completely. mewe.com - MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you mean "Gygax & Greyhawk", this is a collection, so I don't have anything similar elsewhere. If I start using MeWe more and they similar functionality, I'll create something similar over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I am on FB as Zenopus Archives, and I regularly post to the Holmes Basic group and Page there. I will continue that and may use it more, particularly if MeWe doesn't pan out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach H Ah, got it - apparently I was already a member of that group and had forgotten. Old age... I tell ya...

    ReplyDelete