Sunday, January 27, 2019

FYI, I'm running two sessions of my Zenopus game at Gary Con this March.

FYI, I'm running two sessions of my Zenopus game at Gary Con this March. Gold Registration opened yesterday, and my Saturday night game is unexpectedly already full! I recognize one name in the group, Stephen Newton

On the other hand, my Friday morning game only has one sign-up so far, Larry Hamilton. General (Silver) registration starts next Saturday.

https://tabletop.events/conventions/gary-con-xi/schedule/903

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm looking forward to diving into some Holmes Basic after a 35+ year hiatus! My friend (Jim Graziano) will likely be joining as well for the Saturday session. I have another friend who is insanely jealous that I'm attending this event. Going to be a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I'd love to be in that Friday morning game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dungeons and Possums Are you attending?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zach H Alas, no, not this year. I haven't been to GenCon, but it's a big Must Do on my list and a sit-down game with yourself and Larry would be a terrific way to do it!

    ReplyDelete