Monday, October 3, 2016

For October Dyson Logos revisits his illuminated Monster Manual series.


For October Dyson Logos revisits his illuminated Monster Manual series.

Originally shared by Dyson Logos

Last year I tried my hand at #Drawlloween  and made it about half-way through the month before I became overwhelmed and lost track. (Which is typical of many projects I take on... if I can't finish it in a week, who knows when it will get done.)

So this year I decided to run with the #Inktober  crowd instead and instead of using any theme lists or other things, I'm going to use it to get 31 pages of my defaced Monster Manual finished.

So on this first day of Inktober, I present to you Page 46 of the 1977 AD&D1e Monster Manual.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll actually finish it finally...

    Three new pages done in the last three days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then we will need scans bc it is godlike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited your page and enjoyed your inking and cartography skills; also your use of googly eyes is fun.

    ReplyDelete