Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My schedule at #ntrpgcon :

My schedule at #ntrpgcon :
Fri 11-6: Misty Isles of Eld/Labyrinth Lord, run by Chris Kutalik, Chris Holmes also playing
8-12: Enchanted Orchards/Castle Greyhawk/AD&D, run by Allan Grohe

Sat 9-11: Holmes Reading/Panel with Chris Holmes and Allan
11-4: Death on the Mssuma River/Empire of the Petal Throne, run by Victor Raymond
7-12: Ad-Lib Dungeon/BECMI, run by Frank Mentzer

Sun 10-4: Prof. Monkey vs. the Friends of Entropy/Gamma World 1E, run by Steve Winter

3 comments:

  1. Very cool - that's an all-star lineup of DMs! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there going to be a live podcast of the panel, and/or will it be available for download later?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if the panel is going to be recorded. I thought it would be, but then I saw a comment from BadMike about live streaming. Perhaps Allan Grohe knows.

    ReplyDelete