Saturday, March 16, 2013

BLUEHOLME™ Compleat Rules update




Originally shared by Michael Thomas

As I am pounding my way through the expanded PART 3: SPELLS of the BLUEHOLME™ Compleat Rules, I note with considerable satisfaction that the BLUEHOLME™ Prentice Rules have gone well past the 1,000 downloads mark, with the Maze of Nuromen introductory module not far behind. I hope this means some old-school goodness is making its way to more gaming tables! All the more incentive to get the Compleat Rules finished and out on the virtual bookshelves, as if I needed any more incentive with the excellent new cover art staring at me from my monitor every day. Here’s a little sneak peek:

1 comment:

  1. You have accomplished quite a feat with your Blueholme rules. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete