Thursday, March 13, 2014

** Still Looking for players ** I propose myself as Game master for a Basic Edition like game with Microlite74 rules.

** Still Looking for players ** I propose myself as Game master for a Basic Edition like game with Microlite74 rules. In the world of Mystara, we would venture forth in TSR modules (like B10) - Games would be bi-weekly on Fridays, 8pm to 11-12pm usually. In Brossard (near Terminus Panama). But if too complicated, we can go online with Roll20 or D20Pro ** Reply to this post or send me a msg ! - 2 players and myself as DM waiting eagerly !

9 comments:

  1. If you guys decide on Roll20, I can make it to the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, for now i have 2 players who can make it to game in RL, but i will give news when i start .. maybe you can be online with us on my laptop, while we are all around the table? we'll see

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh great, was worried there.. i'll keep you posted..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried posting this to the OSR G+ community or the B/X community?  You might find players there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, another person just responded to my other posts - for now i have two players who can be there IRL, so i'm thinking of making a  mix.  So me (DM) + 2 players + my laptop connected to G+ at the table, then you and the other guy would connect to my g+ hangout.. sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. R.J. Thompson not yet, but i will , thx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael Pace  are you on Facebook? i will be using the groups there to schedule everything

    ReplyDelete