Friday, March 4, 2016

My regular DM Scott is at Gary Con this year for the first time.




My regular DM Scott is at Gary Con this year for the first time. Thursday he sent our group this photo, captioned:  "Hanging out in Frank Mentzer's living room, looking at his treasures..." This is especially notable since our campaign for the last five years is based around the Temple of Elemental Evil, which Menzter co-wrote with Gary Gygax. Mentzer is wearing a Gary Con I t-shirt with art by Tom Wham, and is displaying early TSR rulebooks from his collection.

6 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to play in one of his games at NTRPG Con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott was very cool to meet (did he attend NTX previously, perhaps?---he looked familiar), Zach H :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allan Grohe Glad you were able to meet up! Scott has been to Gen Con a few times, but not NTX. He's going to run a few games himself this year at Gen Con, I believe.

    ReplyDelete