Sunday, February 10, 2019

Fold-up "table tents" for my Zenopus con game, so I and the otherplayers can quickly tell who everybody is.




Fold-up "table tents" for my Zenopus con game, so I and the other players can quickly tell who everybody is. At North Texas I wrote these out beforehand, but since I'm running this repeatedly I decided to make a printable sheet. Eventually I will re-design these to include portraits by Chris Holmes which will also be on the character sheets. The font is a faux medieval font I found call Blackwood Castle, more readable than actual Olde English fonts. Futura is of course even more readable but has less flavor. #brazenheadofzenopus

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea, especially for a con game. I like the font and I think with Chris's pictures added it will be great!

    ReplyDelete