Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hirst Arts Sample Dungeon

Room B

Room B

Room D

Room F

Room H

Room J

Room M

Captcorajus wrote:

Well, I'm 95% Done with my 'Tower of Zenopus' Hirst arts dungeon. Of course, its not an EXACT recreation. Table space, and the number of actual pieces I have preclude that, but I have tried to maintain the core layout, and themes. Gone are the 'empty' rooms. The thaumaturgist in room F is now a Necromancer... which makes sense due to the catacombs, and Room B now is the 'guard room' for room F. The 'Charmed' smuggler has been changed into a zombie under the necromancer's control. The tower rooms of S1 and S2 have been combined into a single room, and yes, I have an ape in a cage!!

I altered Room J just a bit, to include a 'Mimic' treasure chest, so that the spider and the mimic sort of 'work together'.

Zenopus note --- See more here: https://thedicearealie.blogspot.com/2016/10/tower-of-zenopus-full-map-and-overview.html

4 comments: