Monday, August 24, 2015

Review of Dragon #31 by John Stater.

Review of Dragon #31 by John Stater. Issue includes Holmes' Trollshead story as well as a photo of the Holmes clan. BTW anyone have this issue and ablo to make a high res scan of the photo?

Originally shared by John Stater

Dragon 31, November 1979 - John-Eric Holmes, Jason of Star Command, Jungle Hydras and Ventriloquism!

http://matt-landofnod.blogspot.com/2015/08/dragon-by-dragon-november-1979.html
http://matt-landofnod.blogspot.com/2015/08/dragon-by-dragon-november-1979.html

5 comments:

  1. I have that issue. Do you want a clean scan of Lou Zocchi with the dummy, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your copy's not clean for some reason, Tony, I have it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had it, but I'm stuck with the pdf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the PDF from the Dragon magazine archive CD. That clean enough?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy C Thanks - I was looking for a scan that is better than the one in the pdf & Tony came to our aid.

    ReplyDelete